1. Welfare of families of serving soldiers is a command function. In this endeavour, wives of Officers, JCOs and OR contribute immensely under the aegis of FWO at all levels. Accordingly, Panther FWO has been designed to look after welfare of all Ranks and families (both serving and retired) in the complete Division area of responsibility with its sub centres at Amritsar, Khasa, Tibri and Jalandhar.
2. Aims and Objectives. The aims and objectives of Panther FWO are as follows:-
(a) Empowerment through education and vocational training of families (of both serving personnel and ex-servicemen) through Vocational Training Centres.
(b) To guide, educate and train Special (differently abled) Children of serving personnel/ex-servicemen to facilitate their smooth transition into the main stream through Asha School.
(c) To espouse the welfare of Veer Naris through Veer Nari Welfare Committee.
(d) To guide affected families on legal matters and relationship building.
(e) To provide financial assistance to needy ex-servicemen/ NOK of martyrs, widows and orphans.
(f) To look after the welfare of patients in Mil Hospitals.
(g) Improvement in Quality of Life, habitat and quality time with families.
3. VEER NARI CONCLAVE : 25 OCT 2018 – INTERACTION WITH VEER NARIS/ WIDOWS.
4. INAUGURATION OF VISHWAS PROJECT BY MRS SUKHWANT KAUR, REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA ON 02 NOV 2018.
5. PRESENTATION ENTERTAINMENT AMINETY PRERNA CANCER PATIENT : 03 NOV 2018.
6. MRS MADHULIKA RAWAT, PRESIDENT AWWA VISITED DHOLEWAL MILITARY STATION ON 10 NOV 18.
7. CELEBRATION OF CHILDREN’S DAY WITH ASHA SCHOOL CHILDREN IN COMD HOUSE - ARBOUR.
8. EX ARMY CDRS WESTERN COMD CONCLAVE - VISIT OF WIVES OF EX ARMY CDRS TO ASTC ON 17 NOV 2018.
9. SUJOK THERAPY WKSP : 08 TO 11 DEC 2018.
10. MRS SUKHWANT KAUR, REGIONAL PRESIDENT AWWA VISIT TO AMRITSAR STATION ON 22 DEC 2018.
11. YOGA CLASSES FOR STN FAMILIES.